Abilisoft for Service Providers
Service providers are under increasing pressure to extract additional revenue from an already saturated marketplace. The most obvious way to do this is to improve operational efficiency and reduce the total cost of ownership.
After experiencing rapid growth over recent years, both organically and through mergers and acquisitions, service provider OSS teams find themselves facing the challenge of managing a heterogeneous infrastructure with multiple toolsets – such as BMC Patrol, Netcool and CA - that are often neither compatible nor integrated, and require significant manual maintenance. These tools demand a huge investment of time and budget to administer, and can make heavy work of carrying out a simple business process. The inflexibility of network management in this environment is costly, as it is sluggish to improve and thwarts the ability to respond rapidly to change.
In today's competitive market, service provider customers demand robust, cutting-edge solutions; and in order to reduce churn and maintain customer satisfaction, service providers must deliver.
Abilisoft provides a simple solution that seamlessly replaces existing software with an automated, state of the art agent layer that is quick to deploy, easy to use and simple to maintain. Importantly, it enables an isolation layer between monitoring and collection as recommended by the TMF for service providers as part of its Next Generation (NGOSS) framework.
Abilisoft eradicates management complexity across multiple operating systems, applications, databases and networks, and its powerful and competitively priced solutions reduce total cost of ownership as they minimise IT resources dedicated to maintain them. Additionally, Abilisoft empowers organisations to radically improve business continuity, as its deployment reduces the impact of hardware and software application degradation and failure.
- Abilisoft provides a single dashboard view of all activities, furnishing the OSS team with a single point of control for monitoring administration
- Abilisoft ensures greater operational efficiency, as administration and the time and cost invested in maintaining the network is radically reduced
- Abilisoft simplifies the monitoring and collection layers of the network, reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Automating the roll out of upgrades makes the process seamless and pain free
- Abilisoft offers a transparent and fair pricing model, enabling the OSS team to consolidate the number of vendor companies it is contracted to
- By adding basic workflow process to the Abilisoft solution, service providers have the ability to automate fixes and work towards creating a self-healing network
- Abilisoft improves customer satisfaction and retention by improving service levels