Abilisoft for Enterprise
As organisations grow, both organically and through mergers and acquisitions, IT departments are under pressure to manage, integrate and consolidate a complex array of heterogeneous infrastructure and software tools, such as BMC Patrol, Netcool, and CA software.
The cost in time and money to administer the heterogeneous environment is high, as a great deal of manual work is required to ensure uptime and compatibility, and to guarantee business continuity.
Abilisoft provides a simple solution that seamlessly replaces existing software with a fully automated, state of the art agent layer that is quick to deploy, easy to use and simple to maintain. The Abilisoft technology is quickly installed enterprise-wide, to provide monitoring and a single dashboard view of all network and application activity.
Abilisoft eradicates the complexity of IT monitoring across multiple operating systems, applications, databases and networks, and its powerful and competitively priced solutions reduce operational expenditure as they minimise dedicated IT resources to maintain them. Additionally, Abilisoft empowers organisations to radically improve business processes, as its deployment reduces the impact of hardware and software application degradation and failure.
- Abilisoft provides a single dashboard view of all server, network and application activity, furnishing the IT department with a single point of control for administration
- Abilisoft ensures greater operational efficiency, as administration and the time and cost invested in maintaining business services is radically reduced
- Abilisoft simplifies the monitoring and collection layers of the network, reducing the total cost of ownership, and ensuring that rolling out upgrades is seamless and pain free
- Abilisoft offers a transparent and fair pricing model, enabling the IT department to consolidate the number of vendor companies it is contracted to
- By adding basic workflow process to the Abilisoft solution, organisations have the ability to automate fixes and work towards creating a self-healing network